Need an Immediate Plumbing Fix? Call an Emergency Plumber in Peoria IL
Your home or business’s plumbing is one of your property’s most crucial systems. Especially at the height of heat in summer or at the lowest temperatures in winter, having easy access to water is essential for maintaining a healthy and safe environment. So, what happens when you’re suddenly caught without water? Or pipes and plumbing begin to damage other systems of your home or business? In such scenarios, you need an emergency plumber in Peoria IL. Be sure to give Reading & Son Plumbing a call.
Reasons for Emergency Plumbing
Issues like a simple leak or slowly heating water don’t always require an immediate visit from your local plumber. However, if a problem with your plumbing puts you, your family and others in an unsafe or unhealthy environment, you’ll need emergency plumbing service ASAP.
- Burst Pipes – Whether your piping was old or the water in your pipes froze, this can lead to a potential pipe burst. And with a burst pipe, not only are you without water, but you risk significant water damage and flooding to your home.
- Overflowing Sinks, Tubs & Toilets – There are DIY ways to resolve clogs for sinks, tubs and toilets. For example, plunging your toilet can potentially loosen blockage or certain drain-cleaning chemicals and break up clogs in your sink. However, if a clog can’t be fixed with these methods and your fixtures are backed up to the point of overflowing, call an emergency plumber in Peoria IL, immediately.
- No Hot Water – While no hot water might not be an immediate issue during spring or summer, hot water is vital in the winter to keep your pipes from freezing and bursting. Moreover, hot water is necessary for the proper function of showers, washing machines and more. As such, it’s essential to get your water heater up and running as quickly as possible.
- Broken Sump Pumps – During severe storms and rainfall, your sump pump is the one thing keeping you safe from a flooded basement. However, the moment your sump pump goes out, you risk severe water damage to your home’s basement. If you notice your sump pump isn’t running as it should, give Reading Plumbing a call right away.
- Sewage Backup – Your sewage system is what carries dirty and contaminated water out of and away from your home. However, if your sewage system becomes backed up, sewage can pool up in your yard, come up through your drains or make its way into your clean water. Due to the health concerns associated with sewage water, you need fast repair from a plumber.
How We Help
Outside of emergency plumbing repair, Reading Plumbing can assist with various plumbing-related services. Since 1984, Reading Plumbing has provided expert pipe repair and installation for homes and businesses throughout Central Illinois. For example, our team can provide plumbing service for:
When plumbing problems put you and your family at risk, it’s time to act fast! Call Reading & Son Plumbing today for an emergency plumber for Peoria IL. You can contact us today at 309-692-2762. Also, we are located at 7712 N Crestline Dr, Peoria, IL 61615.